Thursday, July 1, 2010

~The Challenge~ Day#18

Day 18 ~ 29th June 2010



Day 18: Your favorite cover of an American song by a k-pop artist

There’s so many of them which are really really good cover… my list go on and on.. I love 2PM Junsu’s cover for Make It Work (Neyo) also bump and Grind (R Kelly)..Tiffany (SNSD) cover for ‘Stick With You ( Pussycat Dolls ) SHINee Jonghyun ‘Incomplete’ (Sisqo) ..SHINee Onew ‘Forevermore’ and many more… my pick was the one ive been listen to a lot recently!.. so much things goin on ‘my kpop world’ for the last few days.. and im listening to this.. makes me feeling a lil bit better..might be not the best vocal/cover.. but it means a lot to me… its always crazy how thing like this can moved u in so many ways..

My favorite was 2PM covers for ‘5 Steps’ ( Dru Hill ) … Damn.. im in love with this! Wooyoung part at the beginning was the best!.. see his cute face singing to this!.. love it!.. and yeah my Chansung did ok.. twisted tougue..but atleast he tried!.. good job!.. Khun doesn’t have problem..and Junsu’s voice just daebak!!!.. so do Junho!.. and Taec!

Here’s the best moment for me…

0:18 ~ Wooyoung best part!..

0:43 ~ Chansung part..eventhough there’s no R&B’ish’ vibes..still he tried his best!

0:53 ~ Nickhun’s part!.. very2 clear..

1:05 ~ Junsu’s high pitch vocal! Goosebump!!! …the most soul vocal in 2PM

1:20 ~ Taec’s lower voice..even though he’s not given the best part of singing but still his lower

voice makes this song much2 better! That’s taec’s speciality!

1:25 ~ harmonized never been better!! “touching the heaven’s above”… DAEBAK!

1:50 ~ junho’s part!.. till now I realized how good his vocal was!..

Too bad they didn’t sing for the whole part of the song!... coz my favorite line was at the end of the song!....

So now I lay
Me down to sleep
And I pray my Lord my soul to keep
And if I die, before I wake
Then I promise I'll be there for you always

0 comments:

Post a Comment