Monday, November 29, 2010

A WEEK OF HARDWORK!

So... Ive been taking a break about 1 week staying at my parent house after the Raya Al-Haj.. Pleasure about doing absolutely nothing!! hahaha *heaven!.. Then.. Theres a contest organised by Sony Music Malaysia... The Price was a paid trip for 2 to Singapore to see MNET concert 2010!.. the artist line up 2PM! 2AM! Miss A..MBLAQ and BEAST!! Im super duper excited coz theres 2PM!!!!!!!!!!!!


The contest required :-

1. Grab 2PM's album 'Don't Stop Can't Stop' and pose with the album in the HOTTEST and MOST creative way you can.

2. Post that picture on our SONY MUSIC FB WALL

3. Remember to also include your E-MAIL address so we can contact you if you win.

4.The one with the most 'LIKES' on their most hottest and creative photo wins!

Contest ends on 28 NOVEMBER 2010 2PM



So..Im thinking...why not join the contest! who knows i might win!!! Me and my brothers had so much fun getting ourself into a 'photoshoot' mode! LOL!.. Lil brother as my photographer and my other brother as an assistant to me! LOL!.. we took so much photos and ended up choosing this one!! not really a creative one! LOL!..


Submitted on the 1st day the contest started (contest was in 1 week!).. i was so left behind for the 1st 2 days!.. i dont really know how to find votes!.. then my votes going up and up till i reached 1st place on the 4th day!! im extremely happy thinking that nobody wil catch me up coz im so far in front! then my heart just dropped!! ive became 2nd place wit like 300votes behind! i dont know what to say..im shaking.. i gotta chance to chat wit the current leading..pik teng!.. try to make a deal..if i win, ill bring her and vice versa..but..yeah.. its impossible.. :( .. but shes a great person... shes a hottest just like me..so i guess its okey..
ive been staying up and online like 20hours a day for the past 6days trying to get as many votes as i can..but...i LOST T___T


the contest ended on 28th December at 2PM!.. and with that... i lost by 200votes! T__T ..This is the final votes ive got!! pretty impressive! i got 1,078 votes in 1 week!! im so proud of myself!! atleast i try as hard as i can to win..but its just not my luck yet.. :).. it wil be so EPIC if i can go..and meet my 2 crazy beautiful friends for the 1st time and the same day as we meet 2PM!! ahhhhh *keep the dreams alive!


Sony Music Malaysia posted this morning to congratulated the winners!! u can see my name's there! LOL!...


So..what do ive won???
1. STILL 2:00PM mini album
2. STILL 2:00PM Poster

*Ive already have a copy of this album along with the poster ive ordered it directly from korea ( so that my purchased count on KChart and helping the boys win! and they did won!!!!)
*proud hottest



I had so much fun doing this for the past 1 week!!.. even though it was super duper tiring.. but if i had a chance..i would do this again!!!.. to my beautiful besties.. fzMinra/Minik Chagiya and Alynn/Minik ubby.. Have fun!!! u gotta waves hard for me when u see them!! tell my bb i love him so much! LOL!!.. Minik chagiya!! u still gonna bring that 'batu bersurat' to singapore? LOOOOOLLLLLLL...

2PM! we will meet someday..... Saranghae!

0 comments:

Post a Comment