Wednesday, November 10, 2010

STILL 2:00PM


STILL 2:00PM released on 11th October 2010.. Super Duper Excited for this!!.. The most excited thing was in 'ill be back'.. theyre shuffling!!!! all looks good!!... the most i hated was the makeup on their face.. bedazzled raccoon!! hahah.. i still love you, guys!!.. dont worry!!... "STILL 2:00PM got 7 songs... all of them was actually a gooooood song!!... im in love with every single song in it!!...


Official MV for ILL BE BACK




2PM "STILL" (intro)
- its only 1.05 minutes... seriously.. 1st time i listen to this i cried!!.. 2PM are not known for a ballad's song or mushy2 song..but they did this.. it moved me!.. ahhh...




2PM "ILL BE BACK"
-love this song!!... love almost everything about this!!.. most favourite part was Wooyoung's part "oottokehhh!" ..also i love Khun's rapping part "im your boy..you're my girl"..




2PM "EVEN IF YOU LEAVE ME"
-This is my most favourite song from this album... the lyric are too beautiful.. love every single lines in this song... its my alarm tone!.. :D




2PM "I CAN'T"
-another beautiful song.... its a ballad.. and it was just beautiful... love listening to this song... make me smile!.. :)




2PM "I KNOW"




2PM "DANCE2NIGHT"



*** ILL BE BACK (remix)... I cant find any vid of it.. :(











0 comments:

Post a Comment