Wednesday, November 10, 2010

This Is For My 2PM "Thank You" ~ Response song by Khottests!




I Dont Know Where To Start... Ive Been Crying Till Now Whenever I Watched The Fancams... On 5th September 2010 Which is a Day after 2PM's 2nd Anniversary And the last day of 2PM Encore Concert.. Khottests Suprised 2PM with the Response song of 'Thank You'... 2PM are totally have no idea about this!!.. When they done singing the last song 'Thank You' and about to leave the stage... The Big Screen played the things that khotts have prepared for them! All of them are crying.... gosh!! this is totally touched my heart!.. Its been so roughed for the boys.. and the facts that khotts doin this are beyond my imaginations...i cried even without knowing whats the meaning behind the wording and the song... then the vid got subbed!! i cried hard!!!...



Beautiful and Meaningful Moment!!...



With Eng Sub.......


1 comments:

K-POP lover said...

WooW I Love them <<I will cry with 2PM TT____TT

Post a Comment