Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Latest about ME!


Its been a long time since i wrote on my blog!.. too much things happened.. not gonna write all about it!.. but here's whats the latest............



Ive just received my STILL 2:00PM's Mini Album on Monday (8th Nov 2010) ive pre ordered this early Oct and NOW! finally its in my hand!! super happy and im shaking!.. the Poster are freaking HUGE!!!! hahaha... and theres a Calender and marked birthday for each of the members... love it! What i love about this album was the whole package!!.. its only got 7 songs but worth buying!.. theres a photobook inside!.. so for RM45..it was totally worthy!.. plus! this got count on kchart! so it also helping the boys to rise up in chart and winnnnnnnnnnn!..




Okey!! its not my real hair! hahahahah... ive tested my cousin's wig.. it looks good on me!! dont u think?? LOL.. ive always want this kinda short hair but im afraid it will turn baddddddd.. haha.. nevermind.. now im thinking of getting my hair longgggg.. wit a bangs! ofcourse!!.. i hate my forehead! kkkkkkk...




3 of these pics below was taken last weekend.. its a graffiti's art.. my friends drew this on an abandoned old building.. well..not whole building.. LOL...









This is my free time activities!.. LOL.. making cupcakes for 2PM!! love the cupcakes so much!! just a simple design.. but the official colors is there!.. so.. me likey!!



Make this for my good friend..my in laws..my partner in crime!! Miss OKMinra!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment