Monday, April 26, 2010

The Best Birthday Ever!!

Wow!! im still smiling!!! I am so happy! I Wanna say Thank u so so Much to my dear Family and cousins for celebrating my 28th Birthday!! We are filled with Love and i will cherish it until i die!! ure the best and loving person in my life!!.....I got so many present this year....make up bag from niece,Yeesa...Vincci Clutch Bag from cousin,Fieda..Keychain from cousin, Dada and Lynda..'kain' from cousin,Kak Eyut...mp3 Player from bro, Andy....FlipFlop Slipper from Bro, woo2! and a Blackberry Phone from Mom and dad!!!!! The best present ever!!!!!


The reason why i love this keychain so so Much!!!! Its Strawberry, Cherry and Banana Keychain!!! Yippie!!!!!


My new Blackberry Phone and a Birthday wish from my family!! and YES my bro WanJae and Woowoo are writing in Korean Language!!! kkkkkk....



I Made that cake!!!! hehehehhe......nice???



Dinner at Le'Manila...Cake from Secret Recipe..Thanks to Cousin, Fieda!

0 comments:

Post a Comment