Sunday, April 11, 2010

Im A Youtube Lover!


My Italian (*_*)
Hot 2pm Maknae!! need me to say more???? ure always be my baby!


Rain New Song - Love Song
wow!!!! this is something!! i never like Rain before!! kkkkk...After Hearing this song..OMG!!!!! im totally in love with him!!!!!!!!!! seriously! im nearly gone cheated on Chansung! hahahaha...No No No....I will be always Italian's Wifey! kekekekeekekek


MADE ME CRY BADLY!
this is the last goodbye between Yoogeun and his SHINee appas! I Cried like theres no tomorrow!..Ive been followed this show since January..Cant believe its over now!


IM MELTED OVER HIS VOICE!
Jonghyun SHINee singing one of my fav song! Incomplete by Sisqo!
suke sgt ngan voice die..even english cam x pass...still leh jiwang2 dgr die nyanyi lagu nih...heheheh








2 comments:

Fatima Mahir said...

oh...ko gile compile sume lelaki2 hot dlm 1 entry...pengsan mak!!!!kekeke

yuneade said...

ekekekekekeke....kan? aku cam gila kuasa sikit ar pasal neh.....kalau bleh ader lagik tuh..tp aku kene bertenang skit arr....supan gitu! ekekekeke

Post a Comment