Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Me and kpop Songs

Put your music player on shuffle. Press forward for each question. Use the song title as the answer to the question even if they don’t make sense. You’ll be surprised though.NO CHEATING! *And since this is kpop related blog, choose kpop songs only? LOL meh, it’s up to you*

1.How am I feeling today?
FIRE - 2NE1 !!! ooyeeahhhh!!!!! Dance With Me!!!!!!

2. Will I get far in life?
JOJO - SHINEE .......hahahahhaha!! hows that related to the question??

3.How do my friends see me?
AT LEAST THERE'S STILL YOU - SUPER JUNIOR (M).......awwwwww....sweet la!!

4.Where will I get married?
LOVE SNOW - KIM TAE WOO ........where is it???? somewhere full of snow and love????

5.What is my best friend’s theme song?
SORRY SORRY - SUPER JUNIOR.......nice2!!! then we will dance to the sorry..sorry!!!!yeah!

6.What is the story of my life?
RING DING DONG - SHINEE.....fantastic! elastic!!!

7.What was/is high school like?
I DON'T CARE - 2NE1...............hahahahahahhaha!!! high school prettty painful back then!! but now im missing high school more....(thinking of getting younger again! eheheheh)

8. What is the best thing about me?
AGAIN & AGAIN - 2PM.........i dont know how to relate the Q and A....but i guess thats mean i dont easily getting things off like that..its like an appreciation over sumthing..

9. What is today going to be like?
LET'S BREAK UP - LEE SEUNGGI........break what eh?? i dont have bf now..if u ask me to break up wit Italian...hell no!!!!! ^^

10. What is in store for this weekend?
MYSTERY - B2ST...........wait for the weekends to come!! im dying to know what is soo mystery bout it..ekekekkekekekeke

11. What song describes my parent(s)?
BREATHE - G DRAGON.......oohhyeah!!!! you're the reason for the air im breathing in and out! love u mom and dad.....

12. To describe my grandparents?
HE MIGHT COME BACK - 2PM.....awww...how i wish i have met my kake'... :'(

13. How is my life going?
LOVE RAIN - KIM TAE WOO....................how nice it was rite??? full of love!!!!! full of 'rain' (Bi) kkkkkkkkkkkkkk

14. What song will they play at my funeral?
NOBODY - WONDER GIRLS (ACAPELLA)......a song tribute to me maybe..when i die..just pours me wit ur doa's..please.....

15.How does the world see me?
I WAS WRONG -2AM.......awwwww...i was wrong huh??? dont judge a book by its cover! world! get to know me....^^

16. Will I have a happy life?
I HOPE SO - SHIN SEUNG HUN..........i do really hoping for it!!!! *finger cross....(2pm once do this cover at kbs gayo daejun...sweet!)
17. What do my friends really think of me?
HAPPY SONG - LEE SU GEUN............ooooooo yeahhh!!!!! im always happy in front of my frens!

18. Do people secretly lust after me?
LOVE LIKE THIS -SS501........hahahahahahahahahahahahaa....

19. How can I make myself happy?
WHAT GIRL WANT - 4MINUTES...........yeah!! i need everything i wanted!!!


**source from my gud fren...fz_jungminra!



0 comments:

Post a Comment