Friday, April 16, 2010

The Day Ive Met BOBORUZU

On 14th April...after waited so so long..FINALLY! ive got a change to meet KAP @Khairil Azam Pilus @ Ajam (the gambler) in person!!! Im Still cannot believe it!!!! Ajam posted on his forum page that he's gonna meet me and Syafiqah but too bad Syafiqah couldnt make it!..so its Only me..my cousin and my nephew!...im super duper happy to meet him! such a nice and funny crazee person!! GOSH!! i Love APRIL! hahaha



Here's My photo taken with him! Such a good looking person!


After meeting him..i have to make a report on hows the days going on with him...so basically im writing this 'fanacc' on ARIL LOVERs Forum Page....



full report is at ARIL LOVERs

3 comments:

parkwanjae said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
parkwanjae said...

senyum sokmo lah...^^

yuneade said...

kehkehkehkehkehkeh!

Post a Comment